Bible Think Tank

This site is designed to help you interact with others about God's Word. I further some thoughts we developed during morning and evening gatherings at church. I have my NT translations from the original Greek to English. Also, I have book reviews and other current events.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Bearing Your Soul

Intro

This is the place to comment on Jeremiah the Prophet, my sermon from Sunday, November 11, 2007.

Listen to The Sermon
Read Notes on the Sermon
Read the Text (NASB)


So what are your thoughts and impressions of Jeremiah?


And what did you think of the worship gathering structure. No worries, we aren't going to it full time. But I thought it would be fun to try something weird and different. Maybe it illustrates the chaotic time of Jeremiah's generation. Anway, your thoughts on content of the books and the structure of the gathering are all welcome here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home