Bible Think Tank

This site is designed to help you interact with others about God's Word. I further some thoughts we developed during morning and evening gatherings at church. I have my NT translations from the original Greek to English. Also, I have book reviews and other current events.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Be a Man!

Intro

This is the place to comment on "Paul's Closing Reminders", my sermon from Sunday, October 21, 2007.

Listen to The Sermon
Read Notes on the Sermon
Read My Translation
Read the Text (NASB)


Driscoll on the Church's Need for Men
Paul wrote in v13, "Be on the alert, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong." This is the clip I wanted to play in the message. It's just too rough around the edges for my people, but it's true and straight forward about getting men into Church. The whole thing is good, but I am referring to around 4:20 and onward...




and here are some others on the subject by him... looks like he worked with Desiring God.

Macho Man


Why Churches Need Dudes



Why Men Don't Go to Church

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly S. said...

Wow, that video on why men don't go to church is really interesting. Very true, I think.

11/06/2007 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home