Bible Think Tank

This site is designed to help you interact with others about God's Word. I further some thoughts we developed during morning and evening gatherings at church. I have my NT translations from the original Greek to English. Also, I have book reviews and other current events.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Back to Work

okay, okay, okay... so I haven't blogged in over a year. It has been insanely busy for me and I apologize. So enough with it already, I'm back to work.

I think that it is important for pastors to blog. I think we shouldn't be online 40 hours a week... its not our job to comb the internet for ideas to rap about. But I think we have a powerful tool here to talk with our people, the Church-at-large, and the general community about Jesus, culture, and godly living.

So I'm not going to update 25 times a day. I'm not going to spend every waking moment delving the bowels of the internet for content on this blog. But I will sort-of journal my thoughts about missional life, church dynamics, and Jesus' revolutionary message of grace and forgiveness.

With all that said, it's back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home