Bible Think Tank

This site is designed to help you interact with others about God's Word. I further some thoughts we developed during morning and evening gatherings at church. I have my NT translations from the original Greek to English. Also, I have book reviews and other current events.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Spiritual Gifts

The List of Spiritual Gifts
taken from the Notes for Sunday, September 16, 2007

These are the Spiritual Gifts listed in the NT
Click on one for a in-depth explanation of that gift. The unfinished ones will be coming Monday.

I. Revelatory Gifts
1. Word of Wisdom
2. Word of Knowledge
3. Prophecy
4. Faith

II. Sign Gifts
5. Healing
6. Miracles
7. Discernment
8. Tongues
9. Interpretation

III. Saving Gifts
10. Apostles
11. Evangelism

IV. Growth Gifts
12. Teaching
13. Pastoring
14. Exhorting

V. Church Gifts
15. Helps
16. Administration
17. Leading
18. Service
19. Giving
20. Mercy

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home